Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which allow a lasting use of resources.
By next possible appointment we search for an experienced lean delivery manager for the European headquarter in the region Cologne / Düsseldorf, who can lead excellence projects. This role offers the challenge of manifesting three long term visions: implementing and mobilizing the “lean” ways of working, coach “Six Sigma” within different business functions and “empower” the business functions to independently deliver on implementing and measuring “productivity and efficiency”. Experience in the design of change processes, cooperation within international matrix structures and project management should complete your profile.
- You will scope, manage and lead “lean” projects to support the organization`s success across multiple areas
- A large part of this will be in problem solving and strategical thinking using “lean”
- You will need to work within the “lean” framework to coach leaders and support project facilities across all departments
- A crucial part of the role is to embed the “lean” culture, so you will lead by example, as well as animate the champion´s network, mobilizing commitment and implementing grassroot activity
- You enjoy to play a role having ownership over 6-Sigma black- belt standard projects, is comfortable adopting a consultancy approach and can coach stakeholders within different business units
- You will drive all areas to mirror the 20% uplift in productivity from one of their excellence hubs
- You will be a delivery lead level individual responsible for mentoring and delivering the projects
- Travelling across Norway, UK and within Germany is expected around 30-50% of your working-hours
Knowledge, experience and education
- A certified black-belt in lean 6-Sigma, with experience in coaching and managing portfolios of projects
- Have a wealth of experience implementing innovative ideas, with an eye for scoping improvement
- Have a strong knowledge of project management methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to connect across cultures
- Strong communication skills in order to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Coaching experience is a plus
Our mandator offers:
- An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- an attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belong to their enterprise philosophy
Your aim is:
- To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
- In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
- We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and earliest possible entry appointment sent to email@example.com