Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which a lasting use of resources allows.
By next possible appointment, we search an Expert Finance for the location at the north/west coast of Norway.
You are responsible for accounting procedures as well as financial planning and analysis in the plant including monitoring and controlling cost structure and performance objectives in order to identify parameters for potential performance improvements from a financial point of view.
- Controls preparation of monthly profit and loss statements
- Carries out preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Collaborates in internal and external audits
- Collaborates in the preparation of annual financial reporting in compliance with the relevant accounting principles (Norwegian GAAP, US-GAAP)
- Controls preparation of budget plans, forecasts, business and performance reviews as basis for strategic decision-making
- Controls collection and analysis of all financial, technical and manufacturing data within the business unit
- Coordinates controlling of manufacturing, overhead and project costs
- Controls valuation of inventories based on local and US GAAP
- Carries out profitability, benchmark and variance analysis
- Executes development and implementation of strategies and procedures to increase productivity, efficiency and profitability
Knowledge, experience and education
- University degree in business administration or engineering
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the fields of finance / accounting / controlling, ideally in a comparable production site or plant
- Working knowledge of Norwegian/ UK GAAP and US GAAP
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Norwegian (oral and written), ideally German
Our mandator offers:
- An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belong to their enterprise philosophy.
Your aim is:
- To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
- In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and earliest possible entry appointment in: firstname.lastname@example.org