Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which allow a lasting
use of resources.
By next possible appointment, we search for the location of our headquarter in the Düsseldorf / Cologne area on the left bank of the Rhine (sites) a head of IT responsible for the strategic and operative control of all IT-related processes, structures and procedures to ensure a positive impact on the overall long-term development of the company. The function supports the current business applications, plant and business infrastructure, and management of all external IT vendors and relationships. It will also be responsible for managing, assessing and developing the IT team to ensure a high level of support for the business and to develop the long-term IT strategy aligned with the business strategy.
Your key responsibilities:
- You support the development of the overall corporate strategy and ensure its implementation in the area of responsibility
- You ensure development and implementation of companywide general IT strategy
- You ensure the development and realization of projects to optimize and standardize IT structures and processes within the company
- You ensure the development and implementation of improvements to the ERP landscape
- You ensure the development and implementation of a data protection strategy
- You will coordinate efforts within the IT department to ensure that day-to-day business is accomplished
- You ensure collaboration with work councils regarding IT relevant topics (e. g. data protection)
- You ensure definition, monitoring, analysis, and reporting of the department’s key performance indicators
- You will execute the leadership of the IT team including coordination, motivation, supervision, and identification of development requirements of personnel
- You will effectively identify and manage external IT partners and vendors
- You engage well with business and plant leadership to understand and monitor how IT is supporting and helping the business
- You will manage in a technology diverse environment while driving strategies to upgrade and improve the underlying IT environment
Knowledge, experience, and education
- Proven ability to translate business needs and strategies to tangible IT projects, strategies, and tasks
- Five or more years of senior IT leadership experience
- A broad spectrum of IT skills that include prior detailed level experience in development or infrastructure
- Aluminum, other metals, or other relevant industry experience strongly desired
- BA/BS in computer science/systems or equivalent education and experience
- University degree in computer sciences, information systems or another IT-related field
Our mandator offers:
- An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belong to their enterprise philosophy
Your aim is:
- To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
- In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
- We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and earliest possible entry appointment submitted to email@example.com