Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which a lasting use of resources allows.
By the next possible appointment, we search an HSE Manager for the location at the north/west coast of Norway (about one hour by car from Molde).
You are responsible for all legal HSE requirements and procedures of the plants in Norway in consultation with Head-Office Europe in Germany.
- Responsibility for local HSE management of the sites
- Responsibility for planning, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing occupational safety, health, and environmental processes in accordance with current legislation
- You will ensure the implementation of strategic HSE objectives and create a proactive HSE culture in consultation with the Head of HSE-Europe
- You will conduct and evaluate HSE audits and initiate appropriate improvement actions
- Support for the preparation of risk analyses and hazard assessments in accordance with legal regulations
- Support for the safety assessment of equipment and processes
- You will advise management and employees in all HSE-relevant areas
- Responsibility for the training and further education of authorized representatives
- Preparation and implementation of training and regular information measures for employees and managers on HSE topics
- Organization, preparation, and implementation of HSE meetings and active participation in other relevant committees and with external parties
- Introduction and maintenance of HSE documentation
- Establishing and maintaining close cooperation with occupational health and safety and environmental authorities, our company physician, and the central HSE functions of the EU plants
- Execution of HSE reporting, monitoring, and action management
Knowledge, experience, and education
- Completed technical studies or comparable education
- 3- 5 years of professional experience in a relevant HSE function
- Management experience is an advantage
- Additional qualification in the field of occupational health and safety and environment
- Training like fire protection officer advantageous
- Broad knowledge of HSE management systems and methods
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and ISO 50001 standards
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken Norwegian and English
- Good communication and assertiveness skills
- Analytical, safety, and customer-oriented approach to work
Our mandator offers:
- An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive reimbursement package that corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belong to their enterprise philosophy.
Your aim is:
- To invest your personality, your strength, and your time where it repays to invest itself?
- In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
- We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images, and earliest possible entry appointment to email@example.com