Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which a lasting use of resources allows.
By next possible appointment we search a laboratory technician for the location in Norway. You are responsible for ensuring a production that will meet the quality, scheduling and cost requirements.
- Conducting analyses of all raw materials produced or used on site such as aluminum oxides, salt slag and their derivatives
- Application of wet-chemical and instrumental methods
- Analysis of competing products of all product groups manufactured in the company
- Analysis of own products during development (storage tests, stability tests)
- Cooperation in clarifying complaints
- Review, adaptation and validation of test methods
- Ensuring proper and timely laboratory tests through continuously improved processes and procedures
- Further development and implementation of improvements to quality assurance systems
- Responsible for compliance with legal and official requirements, occupational safety and environmental protection regulations in the assigned production facilities
- Responsible for identifying continuous improvements in operations (effectiveness, efficiency and quality) and ensuring high plant availability in close cooperation with the departments of maintenance and central technology
- Participation in the committee for occupational safety, environmental protection and health protection
Knowledge, experience and education
- Successfully completed training as a chemical laboratory technician or comparable education/training
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in the field of chemical analysis
- Knowledge in the field of environment and wet chemical analysis
- High flexibility with regard to the existing work areas
- Deeper understanding of chemical processes and their stoichiometric effects
- Distinct quality awareness
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian (oral and written), ideally also German
Our mandator offers:
An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
An attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belongs to their enterprise philosophy.
Your aim is:
To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and earliest possible entry appointment in: firstname.lastname@example.org