Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which a lasting use of resources allows.
By next possible appointment we search a manager maintenance for the location in Norway.
You are responsible for planning and implementing servicing, maintenance and repair measures as well as staff organization and personnel planning in the area of maintenance.
- Planning and implementing servicing, maintenance and repair measures of the plants and buildings
- Ensuring proper operation and ancillary facilities’ availability (gas and water supply, chlorine gas supply and filter systems)
- Responsible implementation of and participation in repair, optimization and investment projects
- Timely examination of facilities which need to be audited
- Control of and adherence to maintenance budget
- Collecting key figures of maintenance (for example OEE, MTBF, MTTR, cost evaluations, …)
- Cost-conscious use of maintenance resources and external companies
- Spare parts management (procurement of material and spare parts as wells as warehouse management incl. inventory management)
- Participation in cross-plant maintenance projects
- Assistance in developing and implementing new plant and process engineering
- Compliance with legal and official requirements, occupational safety regulations and provisions regarding environmental protection (according to the environmental manual) as well as company-wide HSE policies in the area of responsibility
- Functional implementation of company’s specifications regarding HSE systematics (for example LOTO, CE Conformity assessment, …)
- Knowledge of risks (for example from risk assessments or instructions) and implementation of appropriate measures
- Continuous improvement of IH processes by using modern systematics of maintenance as well as preventive maintenance according to IATF
- Responsibility for preparing a qualified personnel planning considering quality and quantity (determining the personnel requirement as well as the new, minimum, reserve and extraction requirements)
- Responsibility for personnel selection, personnel deployment as well as training and instruction of employees
- Ensuring all legal check-ups of subordinate employees
Knowledge, experience and education
- Technical university degree (Diploma or Masters) or master/technician with multiple years of relevant professional experience
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in the field of maintenance of a producing company (of which at least 5 years with management responsibility and 5 years with project experience)
- Profound knowledge of staff organization and personnel planning in a multiple-shift operation
- On-call service
- Knowledge of process engineering tasks of facilities and machines used in the production of secondary aluminum
- Methodological skills in TPM and problem solution systematics (Lean)
- Methodological skills in safety technology and organization for a safe execution of IH tasks (especially LOTO)
- Knowledge of energy, gas, refractory, firing technology and exhaust gas cleaning and treatment
- Knowledge of mechanical and plant engineering according to the machinery directives
- Extensive knowledge of facility related regulations in accordance with CE, UVV and VDE
- Handling and working with chlorine gas plant
- Very good skills in personnel and employee management
- High team spirit
- Assertiveness and implementation strength
- High willingness to work and ability to cope with pressure
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian (oral and written), ideally also German
Our mandator offers:
An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
An attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belongs to their enterprise philosophy.
Your aim is:
To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and
earliest possible entry appointment in: firstname.lastname@example.org