Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which allow a lasting use of resources.
By next possible appointment, we search a Plant Manager for or sites in Norway who will be responsible for the strategic and operational management of the plant, ensuring the optimum use of available raw materials, optimum capacity utilization of plants and optimum delivery performance in terms of deadlines, quantity and quality.
- Ensure optimal and uninterrupted production, taking into account deadlines, costs and quality requirements
- Ensure an overall business perspective in the strategic analysis of the production process and all other processes within the plant
- Prepare and introduce the necessary shift models, which are adapted to the volume fluctuations
- Coordinate the definition and review of agreed objectives for the plant
- Ensure the development and implementation of short- and long-term projects to optimize structures and processes in terms of production, technology and personnel
- Ensure compliance with the overall budget for the plant
- Coordinate the maintenance, monitoring and analysis of the central indicators of the production process
- Define, adapt and extend the production process
- Identify continuous improvements in operational processes (effectiveness, efficiency and quality) and ensure high plant availability in close coordination with maintenance and the central technology department
- Be also responsible for compliance with safety standards in production and at the plants, taking into account legal requirements and company regulations
- Take over the communication with the customers regarding the product specifications
- Coordinate communication within the plant management team and take over communication with management and upper management level
- Take over the selection of candidates for subordinate management positions
- Take over the leadership of the plant team including coordination, motivation, control and identification of the employees‘ development potential
- Ensure that all rights and obligations of employee representation are respected or taken into account.
Knowledge, experience and education
- University degree in engineering or other technical fields of study
- 7 to 10 years in related areas of responsibility
- Norwegian and English (fluent in spoken and written)
- High flexibility regarding the existing work areas
- Project experience, simulation skills
- Strong quality awareness
- Safe handling of MS Office tools
- Six Sigma Methods
- KVP/ Kaizen/ Project Management
Our mandator offers:
- An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belong to their enterprise philosophy.
Your aim is:
- To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
- In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
- We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and earliest possible entry appointment sent to email@example.com.