Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which a lasting use of resources allows.
By next possible appointment we search an PLC programmer / automation technician for the location in the north-west of Norway. You are responsible for identifying continuous improvements in operations (efficiency, effectiveness and quality) and for ensuring a high level of system availability.
- Definition, adjustment and enhancement of production processes
- Being an important contact person as a process specialist for the company’s development and production
- Responsible for identifying continuous improvements in operations (efficiency, effectiveness and quality) and ensuring a high system availability in close cooperation with the departments of maintenance and central technology
- Providing and supporting process control systems in production and at the facilities
- Supporting development projects in terms of new manufacturing technologies – from the design phase to the commissioning phase
- Creating modular program modules and modular visualization software in order to implement the complete software
- Planning and programming PLC controls in special machine manufacture
- Developing and optimizing control software
- Supporting mechanical development and project management in the solution process, especially in the field of drive technology and control engineering
- Optimization and further development of existing concepts in the field of PLC / robotics
- Commissioning of new assemblies and machines (including wiring)
- Supervision of facilities with PLC / robot controls including tests, troubleshooting, fault analysis and correction
- Preparation of technical documentation
- Responsible for compliance with safety standards in production and at plants considering legal regulations and company rules
Knowledge, experience and education
- Successfully completed university degree or apprenticeship as mechatronics technician / technician / system technician / PLC specialist
- Goal-oriented way of working and high degree of self-motivation
- Assertiveness and good communication skills in English and Norwegian (oral and written), ideally also German
- High flexibility regarding existing work areas
- Project experience and simulation knowledge
- Distinctive quality awareness
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
Our mandator offers:
An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
An attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belongs to their enterprise philosophy.
Your aim is:
To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and earliest possible entry appointment in: firstname.lastname@example.org