Our mandator is a world market leader in the processing and alloy of special metals and offers many product variations and extensive services for customers in different industries. For a good 100 years develops in Europe and worldwide active enterprises for the industry, solutions which a lasting use of resources allows.
By next possible appointment, we search a process engineer for the location in the north-west of Norway. You are responsible for identifying continuous improvements in operations and for the optimization of processes in the production departments and, if necessary, in the maintenance of the plant machinery.
- Definition, adaptation and expansion of our production processes
- Perform and document production tests
- Accompany and document new products initial production
- Optimization of our existing production processes
- As a process specialist, a key contact for our development and production departments
- Responsible for identifying continuous improvements in operations (effectiveness, efficiency and quality) and ensuring best machinery availability in close coordination with maintenance and the central technology departments
- Develop and support control processes in production and for the machinery
- Collaborate with production teams to identify errors in the processes and quickly develop solutions
- Provide input in preparation/editing of instructions
- Train production staff if there is a process change
- Review and monitor production performance and initiate measures to increase production efficiency, reducing costs and complying with environmental and safety standards
- Ensure and control changes in production and machinery, so that continued operation in compliance with safety standards at any time possible
- Accurately maintain and archive all process safety & machinery maintenance information according to legal and local regulations
- Review, update and control of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs). Ensure that all technical drawings and relevant information are available at any time
- Responsible for compliance with safety standards in production and machinery usage, based on legal requirements and company regulations
Knowledge, experience and education
- Successfully completed technical studies (Engineer or Master)
- At least 5 years of experience in production or engineering preferably with metal castings
- Target oriented, strong quality awareness
- A high degree of self-motivation
- High flexibility in terms of existing fields of activity
- Project experience and simulation expertise
- Confident to work with MS Office tools
- Good communication skills in English and Norwegian (oral and written)
Our mandator offers:
- An extremely rewarding experience with plenty of room for personal creation and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- An attractive reimbursement package which corresponds to your experience and qualification. Continuing education possibilities belong to their enterprise philosophy.
Your aim is:
- To invest your personality, your strength and your time where it repays to invest itself?
- In a job that makes fun and demands you at the same time?
- We are glad about your complete application papers incl. salary, images and earliest possible entry appointment in: firstname.lastname@example.org